Sunday 18 November 2012

Experiencing delays with GMail, Facebook, Twitter?


Hey folks,

Just looking for some quick yes/no answers. For about the past year I've noticed things like Facebook and Twitter alerts are getting more and more delayed, not really a big issue, but still becoming more and more noticeable. Over the past 6 months or so I've noticed on my personal BlackBerry that GMail emails are delayed, sometimes up to 30 minutes, meanwhile my corporate BlackBerry on BES is also experiencing delays up to about 6-7 minutes.

I'm on Rogers and TELUS in Canada and this happens across all devices I use, 9780, 9900, 9810, 9790... However my primary devices are 9900's.

Anyone else notice alerts becoming more... delayed?

- wxmancanada

Source: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-bold-9930-9900-f235/experiencing-delays-gmail-facebook-twitter-754342/

lakers v for vendetta Time Fun Voting Locations atlanta falcons voting hours

No comments:

Post a Comment